Venue: Council Chamber, Municipal Buildings, Earle Street, Crewe CW1 2BJ. View directions
Contact: Julie Zientek Democratic Services Officer
Note: To register to speak on an application please email Speakingatplanning@cheshireeast.gov.uk
Declarations of Interest/Pre Determination
To provide an opportunity for Members and Officers to declare any disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests and for Members to declare if they have pre-determined any item on the agenda.
The following declaration was made in the interests of openness:
With regard to application number 17/6487N, Councillor S Edgar declared that he had made up his mind. He would exercise his separate speaking rights as a Ward Councillor and not take part in the debate or vote.
To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 4 April 2018.
RESOLVED – That the minutes of the meeting held on 4 April 2018 be approved as a correct record and signed by the Chairman.
17/6487N Land To The Rear Of 46, Chestnut Avenue, Shavington, Cheshire CW2 5BJ: Reserved matters application for appearance, landscaping, layout and scale relating to 16/0015N - Outline application for the demolition of no. 46 Chestnut Avenue, Shavington and erection of 44 dwellings (including access) and associated works for Wainhomes (North West) Ltd PDF 379 KB
To consider the above planning application.
Note: Councillor S Davies left the meeting during consideration of this application.
Note: Having exercised his separate speaking rights as a Ward Councillor, Councillor S Edgar withdrew from the meeting for the duration of the Committee’s consideration of this item.
Note: Mr S Harris attended the meeting and addressed the Committee on behalf of the applicant.
The Committee considered a report regarding the above planning application and a written update.
(a) That, for the reasons set out in the report and the written update, the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions:
1. Approved Plans
2. Updated Survey for other protected species
3. Implementation of the approved landscaping
4. Prior to first occupation details of boundary treatment to be submitted an approved including boundary treatment to the rear of the existing dwellings at 14, 14a, 19 and 19a Northfield Place
5. Prior to the first occupation of the development details of a bridge and pedestrian/cycle links across the watercourse to the development site to the west shall be submitted and approved. The approved details shall be implemented prior to the occupation of more than 50% of the dwellings on the development.
6. Prior to the first occupation of the development details of a LAP within the POS shall be submitted and approved. The approved details shall be implemented prior to the occupation of more than 50% of the dwellings on the development.
7. Prior to the use of any surfacing materials details are to be submitted to the LPA for approval in writing. The development shall only proceed in accordance with the approved details
8. Materials as application
9. Levels to be in accordance with the submitted plans
10. Scheme for the maintenance and management of the ditch to the rear of 14, 14a, 19 and 19a Northfield Place
1. No parking of construction vehicles, contractors or visitors on Chestnut Avenue.
2. No use of reversing beepers as part of the construction works.
3. Further discussions with utility company regarding the diversion of cables on the site.
(b) That, in order to give proper effect to the Committee’s intentions and without changing the substance of the decision, authority be delegated to the Head of Planning (Regulation), in consultation with the Chairman (or in his absence the Vice Chairman) of Southern Planning Committee, to correct any technical slip or omission in the wording of the resolution, between approval of the minutes and issue of the decision notice.