Venue: Council Chamber, Municipal Buildings, Earle Street, Crewe CW1 2BJ. View directions
Contact: Julie Zientek Tel: 01270 686466 Email: email@example.com
Note: To register to speak on an application please email Speakingatplanning@cheshireeast.gov.uk
Declarations of Interest/Pre Determination
To provide an opportunity for Members and Officers to declare any disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests and for Members to declare if they have pre-determined any item on the agenda.
In the interests of openness, Councillor J Wray declared that he had an interest in application number 18/2413C. He had previously declared that he had made up his mind with regard to the application, which was in his Ward. He would vacate the Chair in favour of the Vice-Chairman, exercise his separate speaking rights as a Ward Councillor and not take part in the debate or vote.
To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 27 November 2019.
RESOLVED – That the minutes of the meeting held on 27 November 2019 be approved as a correct record and signed by the Chairman.
To consider the above planning application.
Note: Mr S Bourne attended the meeting and addressed the Committee on behalf of the applicant.
The Committee considered a report regarding the above planning application.
(a) That, for the reasons set out in the report, authority be DELEGATED to the Head of Planning to APPROVE the application, following consultation with the Chairman of Southern Planning Committee and Councillor J Bratherton, Ward Member, subject to:
· comments from the Education Department and the addition of any necessary education contribution within the S106 Agreement.
· the provision of an amended plan to relocate the car parking spaces for plot 1 to the front of the dwelling
· the completion of a Section 106 Agreement to secure the following:
· the following conditions:
1. Standard 3 year time period
2. Approved plans
4. Implementation of landscaping
5. Tree protection
6. Hedgehog precautionary measures and gaps in fences
7. Bird nesting season
8. Submission of measures to provide features for priority bird species
10. Ecological enhancement measures
11. Separate systems for drainage
12. Surface water drainage scheme to be approved
13. Submission of a sustainable drainage management and maintenance plan.
14. Submission of a Travel Information Pack
15. Required installation of Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
16. Ultra Low Emmission Boilers
17. Phase II ground investigation and risk assessment
18. Verification report
19. Soils testing
20. Measures to deal with unexpected contamination
21. Submission of a detailed drainage strategy
· Construction hours of operation
· Environmental Protection Act
· Pile Foundations
· Dust management plan
· Drainage Act 1991
(b) That, in the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Committee’s decision (such as to delete, vary or add conditions/informatives/planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Development Management be granted delegated authority to do so following consultation with the Chairman of the Southern Planning Committee, provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Committee’s decision.
(c) That, should this application be subject to an appeal, approval be given to enter into a S106 Agreement with the following Heads of Terms:
To consider the above report.
Note: Having made a declaration, Councillor J Wray vacated the Chair in favour of the Vice-Chairman.
Note: Having exercised his separate speaking rights as a Ward Councillor, Councillor J Wray withdrew from the meeting for the duration of the Committee’s consideration of this item.
Note: Parish Councillor D Nixon attended the meeting and addressed the Committee on behalf of Moston Parish Council.
The Committee considered a report and a written update regarding planning application 18/2413C, which had been refused by the Southern Planning Committee on 29May 2019.
Refusal had been based solely on advice from the National Grid. Following determination of the application, the National Grid had formally withdrawn its objection to the application.
RESOLVED – That the reason for refusal be not contested at the forthcoming appeal.
To consider a report regarding the outcome of Planning Appeals decided between 1 January 2019 and 30 September 2019.
The Committee considered a report regarding the outcome of Planning Appeals decided between 1 January 2019 and 30 September 2019.
RESOLVED – That the report be noted.