Venue: Committee Suite 1,2 & 3, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach CW11 1HZ. View directions
Contact: Jennifer Ashley Tel: 01270 685705 Email: email@example.com
Appointment of Chairman
To appoint a Chairman for the meeting.
That Councillor D Edwardes be appointed as Chair.
Declarations of Interest
To provide an opportunity for Members and Officers to declare any disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests in any item on the agenda and for Members to declare if they have pre-determined any item on the agenda.
There were no declarations of interest received.
To consider the above application.
The sub-committee considered a report regarding an application for a new premises licensing in respect of 12 Oakwood Drive, Prestbury, SK10 4HG.
The following attended the hearing and made representations with respect to the application:
- The Applicant
- Applicants Legal Representative
- Clerk for Prestbury Parish Council
After a full hearing of the application and in accordance with the rules of procedure, the Chairman of the Sub-Committee reported that after taking account of:
- The Secretary of State’s Guidance under section 182 of the Licensing Act 2003;
- Cheshire East Borough Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy;
- The four licensing objectives (namely the prevention of crime and disorder, public safety, the prevention of public nuisance, and the protection of children from harm) and the steps appropriate to promote them; and
- All the evidence, including the oral representations made at the meeting and the written representations of interested parties.
The following course of action was agreed:
That the application for a new premises licence be granted as follows, with the following conditions;
Monday to Sunday: 09:30 – 12.30 Alcohol may be appropriated to the contract
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 – 16.00 Alcohol already subject to a lawful sale, can be collected.