Venue: Virtual Meeting via Microsoft Teams. View directions
Contact: Helen Davies Tel: 01270 685705 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Meeting Recording
Appointment of Chairman
To appoint a Chairman for the meeting.
RESOLVED- That Councillor Mark Goldsmith be appointed as Chairman.
Declarations of Interest
To provide an opportunity for Members and Officers to declare any disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests in any item on the agenda and for Members to declare if they have pre-determined any item on the agenda.
There were no declarations of interest.
To consider the above application.
The Sub-Committee considered a report regarding an application by Kaye Harrison for a premises licence under the Licensing Act 2003 in respect of La Petite Frog, South Park, Park Grove, Macclesfield, SK11 8AD together with objections and support.
The following attending the hearing and made representations with respect to the application:
· the Applicant; and
· 1 local resident objector.
After a full hearing of the application and in accordance with the rules of procedure, the Chairman of the Sub-Committee reported that after taking account of:
· The Secretary of State’s Guidance under section 182 of the Licensing Act 2003;
· Cheshire East Borough Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy;
· the four licensing objectives (namely the prevention of crime and disorder, public safety, the prevention of public nuisance, and the protection of children from harm) and the steps appropriate to promote them; and
· All the evidence, including the oral representations made at the meeting and the written representations of interested parties.
The following course of action had been agreed:
That the application for a Premises Licence be GRANTED as outlined in the application with the additional condition:
That there be no stocking or sale of beers, and lagers and/or ciders above 6% ABV at the premises.