Contact: Helen Davies Tel: 01270 685705 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Meeting Recording
Appointment of Chairman
To appoint a Chairman for the meeting.
RESOLVED- That Councillor Mark Goldsmith be appointed as Chairman.
Declarations of Interest
To provide an opportunity for Members and Officers to declare any disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests in any item on the agenda and for Members to declare if they have pre-determined any item on the agenda.
There were no declarations of interest.
To consider the above application.
The Sub-Committee considered a report regarding an application by The Bridge Cheshire Limited for a premises licence under the Licensing Act 2003 in respect of The Bridge Hotel, The Village, Prestbury, SK10 4DQ together with objections and support.
The following attending the hearing and made representations with respect to the application:
After a full hearing of the application and in accordance with the rules of procedure, the Chairman of the Sub-Committee reported that after taking account of:
The following course of action had been agreed:
That the application for a Premises Licence be GRANTED as outlined in the application:
A) The Prevention of Crime and Disorder
1. A CCTV system shall be maintained and operated at
the premises with cameras positioned both externally and
2. Recorded CCTV images will be maintained and
stored for a period of twenty-eight days and shall be produced to
the Police or Licensing Authority upon request.
3. CCTV will be in operation at any time a person is
in the premises. Where CCTV is recorded onto a hard drive system,
any DVDs subsequently produced will be in a format so it can be
played back on a standard PC or DVD player.
4. Any person left in charge of the premises must be
trained in the use of any such CCTV equipment, and be able to
produce CCTV images to an officer from a responsible authority upon
5. SIA registered door staff shall be employed at
the premises, in accordance with a risk assessment, to be carried
out by the DPS on an event by event basis.
6. When employed, a register of those door staff
employed shall be maintained at the premises and shall
(i) the number of door staff on duty;
(ii) the identity of each member of door staff;
(iii) the times the door staff are on
7. Open containers of alcohol shall not be removed
from the hotel or its grounds.
8. Staff will be trained in the in the requirements
of the Licensing Act 2003 with regard to the licensing objectives
and the laws relating to under age sales and the sale of alcohol to
intoxicated persons, and that training shall be documented and
repeated at 6 monthly intervals.
9. Any and all instances of crime and disorder will
be reported promptly to the police.
10. An incident log shall be kept at the premises and made available for inspection on request to an authorised officer ... view the full minutes text for item 3.