To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
(Councillor L M Hardy, the Ward Councillor, Councillor L Durham, the Ward Councillor, Councillor L Smetham, a neighbouring Ward Councillor, Town Councillor G Jones, representing Macclesfield Town Council, Parish Councillor Dr S Browne, representing Henbury Parish Council, David Nuttall, an objector and Gary Halman, representing the applicant attended the meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report and in the written update to the Board, the application be approved subject to the completion of a Section 106 Agreement securing the following:-
• Affordable Housing comprising 30% (65% of which will be for social rent and 35% for shared ownership / intermediate tenure) - (No more than 80% open market occupied prior to affordable provision)
• Education contributions of £65,078 (primary) £81,713 (secondary) = total of £146,791
• Public Open Space on site
• Management Plan for the on-site public open space
• Contribution towards Recreation Open Space of £1,000 per open market family dwelling or £500 per 1 / 2 bed open market apartments
• Contribution towards indoor recreation of £5460
• Contribution towards biodiversity offsetting of £34,500 (on commencement) to be spent on the restoration of Kerridge Hill Nature Reserve and Swettenham Valley Nature Reserve
And subject to the following conditions:-
1. Standard Outline Time limit – 3 years
2. Submission of Reserved Matters
3. Accordance with Approved Plans
4. Access to be constructed in accordance with approved plan prior to first occupation comprising either the priority junction site access or the roundabout access to Chelford Road via a S278 Agreement with the Highway Authority
5. Submission, approval and implementation of a Construction Management Plan
6. Scheme of Piling works to be submitted, approved and implemented
7. Dust control scheme to be submitted, approved and implemented
8. Noise mitigation scheme to be submitted with reserved matters and to accord with submitted Acoustic Report
9. Travel Plan to be submitted, approved and implemented
10. Provision of electric vehicle infrastructure (charging points) at each property prior to first occupation
11. Submission of contaminated land survey
12. Remediation of contaminated land
13. Details of drainage strategy to be submitted
14. Development to be carried out in accordance with submitted Flood Risk Assessment
15. Scheme of foul and surface water drainage to be submitted
16. Landscaping scheme submitted with reserved matters to show retention, replacement and mitigation of hedgerows and a native composition of new hedgerow sections as well as the incorporation of native species planting and a Biodiversity and Management Plan to retain the on site marshy grassland where possible
17. Reserved matters application to be supported by a method statement for the removal and management of invasive non-native plant species (Himalayan Balsam)
18. Development to be carried out in accordance with the recommendations of the submitted Ecological Report
19. Reserved matters application to be supported by a detailed great crested newt mitigation strategy / method statement
20. Nesting Birds Survey to be carried if works are to be carried out during the bird breeding season
21. Proposals for the incorporation of features into the scheme suitable for use by roosting bats and nesting birds to be submitted
22. Reserved matters application to be supported by an Arboricultural Impact Assessment and Tree Protection Plan
23. Detailed lighting scheme to be submitted in support any future reserved matters application
24. Travel Information pack to be submitted, approved and implemented
25. Scheme for the provision of bat roosts to be incorporated into the development to be submitted, approved and implemented
26. The application for Reserved Matters shall be supported by a Scheme and Management Plan detailing measures for the extraction and relocation of peat deposits.
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board’s
decision (such as to delete, vary or add conditions / informatives / planning
obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued,
the Head of Planning (Regulation) be delegated authority to do so in consultation
with the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, provided that the changes
do not exceed the substantive nature of the Board’s decision.
(The meeting was adjourned for a short break).