To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
(Councillor N Mannion, the Ward Councillor, Councillor L Smetham a neighbouring Ward Councillor, Councillor L Durham, a neighbouring Ward Councillor, Town Councillor G Jones, representing Macclesfield Town Council, Parish Councillor Dr S Browne, representing Henbury Parish Council, Sue Poynton, an objector, Richard Slater, an objector, Paul Venn an objector and Gary Halman, representing the applicant attended the meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report and in the written update to the Board, the application be approved subject to the completion of a Section 106 Agreement securing the following:-
- Provision of 30% affordable units, of these dwellings 65% will be affordable rented and 35% intermediate housing.
- Educational contribution towards secondary and SEN provision of £1,158,541 based on 232 dwellings being built on site.
- Contribution towards ROS £1,000 per open market house and £500 per 1 / 2 bed open market apartments.
- Contribution towards health provision by formula, occupancy x number of units x £360, the final figure depending on the number and size of properties that come forward at reserved matters.
- Contribution towards indoor recreation of £28,500 based on 232 dwellings being built on site.
- Management Plan for the on-site public open space and LEAP
- Contribution for monitoring of Travel Plan £5,000.
- Contribution of £5,000 towards the costs of reviewing the current 30MPH speed limit along Pexhill Road once the layout of pedestrian/cycle links to the road are approved.
And subject to the following conditions:-
1. Standard Outline Time limit – 3 years
2. Approve reserved matters details
3. Accordance with approved plans
4. Details of surface water drainage to be submitted
5. Reserved matters to include a signage scheme directing users to local cycle and footpath routes
6. Submission and implementation of Travel Plan
7. Reserved matters to be supported by detailed arboricultural impact assessment
8. Implementation of site access prior to first occupation
9. Reserved matters to be supported by detailed finished ground and floor levels
10. Development to be carried out in accordance with submitted Flood Risk Assessment
11. Submission of Construction and Environment Management Plan
12. Reserved matters to be supported by Ecological Enhancement Strategy
13. Safeguarding the ecological buffer to the Local Wildlife Site
14. Boundary details as part of reserved matters submission
15. Method Statement for Dust control
16. Provision of Electric Vehicle Charging Points
17. Standard contaminated land condition
18. Any importation of soil for garden use to be tested
19. Process for unexpected contamination
20. Updated badger and bat surveys with reserved matters application
21. Implement noise assessment recommendations
22. Reserved matters to include landscaping scheme
23. Noise Impact Assessment as part of reserved matters application.
24. Details of materials to be submitted
25. Details of play area and wider open space as part of reserved matters
26. Retention of hedgerows
27. Retention of veteran tree
28. Bluebell Translocation Assessment
29. No development shall take place until a scheme for the implementation of a programme of archaeological works has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The works shall be carried out strictly in accordance with the approved scheme.
30. Submission of design code before submission of reserved matters.
31. Implement Broken Cross highway improvements prior to first occupation of any dwelling on the site
32. Implement zebra crossing on Gawsworth Road prior to first occupation of any dwelling on the site
33. Internal access to be designed to a standard that can serve potential future development of the adjacent safeguarded land and provides a satisfactory internal road link
34. Detailed lighting scheme to be submitted in support any future reserved matters application
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board’s planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Planning (Regulation) be delegated authority to do so in consultation with the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Board’s decision.
Members requested that the Reserved Matters application be brought back to the Board for their consideration.
(The meeting was adjourned for lunch from 12.25pm until 1.00pm).