Declarations of interest for agenda item 'Declarations of Interest (1 Minute)'
- Councillor Nick Mannion - In the interests of Openness - Councillor Nick Mannion, in the interest of openness, declared that he is an elected Member of Cheshire East Council which is the accountable body for the programme and requested that this standing declaration be recorded for any Cheshire East Councillors who may attend the meeting in future. Cllr Mannion also declared that he chairs the Council’s Economy and Growth Committee which has regeneration within its remit.
- Dr Kieran Mullan MP - In the interests of Openness - Dr Kieran Mullan MP, in the interest of openness, declared that he supported the Whitby Morrison ice cream element of the heritage centre fund and the wishing well element of the pocket parks fund.
- Jasbir Dhesi - In the interests of Openness - Jasbir Dhesi declared that Cheshire College is a named beneficiary of the ice cream element of the heritage project and that the college is also supportive of a number of the other projects.
- Reverend David Edwards - In the interests of Openness - In the interests of openness Reverend David Edwards declared an interest in the Flag Lane Baths project.
- Simon Yates - In the interests of Openness - Simon Yates declared an interest in the Always Ahead Charity (for Flag Lane Baths).