To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
Gavin Winter, the agent for the applicant attended the meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report the application be approved subject to the following conditions:-
1. Time Limit
2. Development in accord with approved plans
3. Submission of reserved matters
4. No unit hereby approved shall be occupied unless and until a scheme for the design and implementation of freight traffic signage including timetable for implementation has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. For the avoidance of doubt, the freight traffic signage shall highlight that the recommended route for goods vehicles to and from the motorway network is M6 J20 along A50 Cliff Lane to B5356 Grappenhall Lane. The approved scheme shall be implemented prior to first occupation of the development hereby approved.
5. Updated badger survey of the ecological mitigation area is to be submitted at the time of the submission of the first reserved matters application.
6. Detailed design and habitat creation method statement for the ecological mitigation area to be submitted at the time of the submission of the first reserved matters application.
7. The submission and implementation of a 30 year habitat management plan for the ecological mitigation area, to include all existing and newly created habitats.
8. If, during the course of development, contamination not previously identified is found to be present, no further works shall be undertaken in the affected area and the contamination shall be reported to the Local Planning Authority.
9. The first reserved matters application shall be accompanied by: a Construction Environmental Management Plan detailing safeguarding of Bradley Brook, a habitat creation specification detailing the types of habitats to be created, a habitat creation method statement, an ecological monitoring strategy and a 30 year habitat management plan for all the retained, enhanced and newly created habitats for the Ecological Mitigation Area shown on the submitted Illustrative Masterplan (drawing reference 16-184-F013 001 Rev: AG) .
The habitat creation method statement to detail how the newly created habitats will be delivered and a include a timetable for the delivery of habitats in accordance with the proposed details.
The 30 year habitat management plan will provide target conditions for all retained, enhanced and newly created habitats in the ecological mitigation area and detail how the newly created, retained and enhanced habitats in the ecological mitigation area be manged to achieve these target conditions.
The ecological monitoring strategy shall include proposals for the surveying and reporting of the results of the habitat creation and management works to the LPA for the duration of the management plan period. The strategy shall include a mechanism whereby revised management and habitat creation proposals shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in the event that habitats are found to be failing to achieve their condition targets.
The agreed, habitat creation specification, a habitat creation method statement; ecological monitoring strategy and 30 year habitat management plan to be implemented in full.
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board's decision (such as to delete, vary or add Conditions/informatives/planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Planning has delegated authority to do so in consultation with the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Board's decision.
(Councillor S Gardiner requested it be minuted that he abstained from voting on the application. Prior to consideration of the next item, the meeting was adjourned for a short break).