To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
(Councillor Carol Bulman, the Ward Councillor, Fraser Ramsay, representing the applicant and Joseph Smith, the agent for the applicant attended the meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report and in the written update to the Board, the application be approved subject to consideration of the hours of operation of the site and the ability for investigation of a local site for biodiversity net gain within the s106, subject the completion of a Section 106 Agreement securing the following:-
Heads of Terms
Biodiversity - off-site habitat creation
Prior to commencement of development
And subject to the following conditions:-
1. Time limit (3 years)
2. Development in accordance with the approved plans
4. No development other than site clearance works to take place prior to submission and approval of a detailed drainage plan
5. No development other than site clearance works to take place prior to submission and approval of surface water drainage details
6. No development other than site clearance works to take place prior to submission and approval of an archaeological written scheme of investigation
7. No development other than site clearance works to take place prior to submission and approval of a construction management plan
8. No development other than site clearance works to take place prior to submission and approval of Phase II ground investigations and risk assessments
9. The development shall not be occupied until a verification report (contaminated land) has been submitted
10. In the event that contamination is found at any time when carrying out the approved development that was not previously identified, it shall be reported in writing immediately to the Local Planning Authority. An investigation and risk assessment shall be undertaken and where necessary a remediation scheme shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Following the completion of any measures identified in the approved remediation scheme a validation report shall be submitted to and approved in writing of the Local Planning Authority prior to the occupation of any buildings.
11. Details of any external plant and machinery shall be submitted prior to installation
12. Provision of low emission boilers
13. Provision of electric vehicle charging points
14. Submission of details of any piling operations
15. Construction hours: 09:00 – 17:30hours Mon to Fri, 09:00 – 14:00 hours Sat, with no working on Sundays or public holidays
16. Submission and approval of a site specific dust management plan
17. Nesting bird protection
18. Provision of a construction environmental management plan (nature conservation)
19. Each reserved matters application to be supported by a strategy for the incorporation of features to enhance the biodiversity value of the proposed development
20. The development hereby approved shall only be occupied in connection with operations at British Salt
21. If the consented development has not commenced by the beginning of July 2022 an updated badger survey report is to be submitted to the LPA. The submitted report to include mitigation measures to address any adverse impacts identified
22. The development shall secure 10% of its predicted energy requirements from decentralised and renewable or low carbon sources unless the applicant can demonstrate that this is not feasible or viable
23. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the mitigation measures set out in the submitted Noise Impact Assessment and fork lift trucks and heavy goods vehicles operating on the site shall be fitted with white noise reversing alarms.
In order to give proper effect to the Committee’s intentions and without changing the substance of the decision, authority is delegated to the Head of Planning, in consultation with the Chair (or in their absence the Vice Chair) of the Strategic Planning Board, to correct any technical slip or omission in the wording of the resolution, between approval of the minutes and issue of the decision notice.
Should this application be the subject of an appeal, authority be delegated to the Head of Planning in consultation with the Chair (or in their absence the Vice Chair) of the Strategic Planning Board to enter into a planning agreement in accordance with the S106 Town and Country Planning Act to secure the Heads of Terms for a S106 Agreement.