To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
(Jon Suckley, the agent for the applicant attended the meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report and in the written and verbal update to the Board the application be approved subject to the completion of a Section 106 Agreement securing the following:-
£53 per sq m subject to a
The triggers for payments will need
to be on the occupation of each unit
which are likely to be delivered on
a phased basis.
Ecological mitigation to be secured: habitat creation method statement, 30 habitat management plan and ecological monitoring strategy will be required for both on and off-site habitat creation proposals
And subject to the following conditions;
1. Outline timescales to allow 10 years for the submission of reserved matters
2. Outline matters reserved
3. Approved plans/documents including the development to be carried out in accordance with the Flood Risk Assessment submitted;
6. Landscape maintenance
7. Arboricultural Impact Assessment
8. Tree Retention/Protection
9. Levels including approval of
10. Electric vehicle infrastructure
11. Ultra Low Emission Boiler(s)
12. Importation of soils
13. Contaminated land assessment (Phase II)
14. Contaminated land verification report
15. Measures to deal with unexpected contamination
16. Foul and surface water on separate systems
17. Scheme to demonstrate flood resilience
18. Details of a sustainable surface water drainage scheme and a foul water drainage scheme including a detailed surface water strategy/design to be submitted/approved
19. Any future reserved matters application to be supported by updated protected species surveys for badger, silver diving beetles
20. and otter. If any evidence of these species is recorded detailed mitigation and compensation measures to be submitted.
21. Reserved matters application to be supported by amphibian Reasonable Avoidance Measures informed by paragraphs 9.113 – 9.117 of the ES submitted with the outline application and a reptile mitigation method statement.
22. Habitat creation method statement, 30 year habitat management plan and ecological monitoring strategy to ensure delivery of Biodiversity net gain proposals(once agreed) are implemented. Including method statement for the control of non-native invasive plant species. A legal agreement will be required in respect of off-site habitat creation works Ecological mitigation measures
23. Detailed design of Sanderson’s Brook crossings, which ensure that ecological connectivity is maintained along the brook are to be submitted with the relevant reserved matters application(s).
24. Submission of detailed design of any diverted watercourse with the relevant reserved matters application. Detailed design to maximise the biodiversity value of the water course.
25. Any unavoidable loss of hedgerow to be compensated for through the provision of an appropriate level of compensatory native hedgerow planting. The level of compensation planting provided to be assessed by means of the Defra biodiversity metric calculation with each reserved matters application.
26. Submission of bat friendly lighting scheme with each reserved matters application.
27. Submission of CEMP (including proposals to minimise dust, surface water pollution, accidental spillage/debris, construction phase light spill on features used by bats and the provision of wheel washing facilities) with each reserved matters application.
28. Detailed designs for 4 replacement ponds are to be submitted with the relevant reserved matters application. The ponds to be delivered in accordance with the agreed designs and must not form part of the SUDS for the development.
29. Each reserved matters application to be supported by evidence that the development proposed has been accepted onto the Natural England district licencing scheme for great crested newts
30. PROW Management scheme
30. No commencement of development prior to the completion of the MEB.
31. The access works to Cledford Lane as indicated in DWG 3147-F01 Rev A to be constructed to prior to occupation of the development.
32. 10% Renewable energy
34. Submission of a phasing plan
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board’s decision (such as to delete, vary or add conditions/informatives/planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Planning has delegated authority to do so in consultation with the Chair of the Strategic Planning Board provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Board’s decision.
(The meeting was adjourned for a short break in order to sanitise the microphone equipment).