To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
Councillor L Smetham, the Ward Councillor, Councillor J Barber, the Ward Councillor, Councillor Nick Mannion, the neighbouring Ward Councillor,
Parish Councillor Simon Browne, representing Henbury Parish Council, Town Councillor Fiona Wilson, representing Macclesfield Town Council, Richard Slater, an objector and Jon Suckley, the agent for the applicant attended the virtual meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report and in the written and verbal update to the Board the application be approved subject to the following conditions:-
· quantities and types of material to be excavated
· depths of excavation
· locations of storage for the different materials (and timescales for material to be stored)
· locations for re-use and quantities/nature of material proposed to be re-used
· quantities of material to be imported in total, type of material to be imported, source
· details of peat reinstatement on site
· Details of vehicle movements
18. Scheme of ground water monitoring to take place with measures to control flows to be submitted and approved
19. Implementation of a programme of archaeological work in accordance with a written scheme of investigation to be submitted and approved
In addition it was requested that an informative be included which stated that the peat should remain on site and if it did have to be removed it should be of minimal amounts).
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board’s decision (such as to delete, vary or add conditions / informatives / planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Planning has delegated authority to do so in consultation with the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Committee’s decision.
(During consideration of the application, Councillors A Critchley, R Moreton and J Weatherill lost connection and therefore did not take part in the rest of the debate or vote on the application. Also prior to the start of questions to the officer the virtual meeting was adjourned for a short break. Prior to consideration of the following application, the virtual meeting was adjourned for lunch from 1.50pm until 2.20pm).