To consider the above applicaion.
Consideration was given to the above application.
That for the reasons set out in the report the application be approved subject to
the completion of a Section 106 Agreement to secure a contribution of £337,260.00 to the Middlewich Eastern Bypass in priority and/or transport schemes to Town Bridge, the A54 corridor and Croxton Lane and subject to the following conditions:
1. Time limit (3 years)
2. Development in accordance with the approved plans
3. Implementation and retention of the recommended mitigation set out in the Noise Impact Assessment
4. Submission and implementation of an Electric Vehicle Infrastructure plan
5. Submission and approval of details ultra low emission boilers
6. Submission of Phase I Preliminary Risk Assessment and if required, a Phase II ground investigation and risk assessment, if Phase II indicates remediation is necessary, submission of a remediation strategy
7. Submission and approval of a verification report in accordance with the remediation strategy
8. Testing of soil and soil forming materials to be brought on to the site
9. Ceasing of works if during the course of development, contamination not previously identified is found
10. Development to be carried out in accordance with the submitted Flood Risk Assessment
11. Submission of detailed drainage strategy
12. Submission and approval of details of ground levels and finished floor levels
13. Submission and implementation of a detailed landscape plan
14. Submission and implementation of proposals to safeguard the Sandersons brook corridor during the construction phase
15. Protection of nesting birds
16. Submission and approval of external lighting details
17. Submission of an updated Badger Survey prior to commencement of development
18. Submission and approval of a 25 year habitat management plan
19. Submission and approval of an ecological enhancement strategy
20. Submission and implementation of a programme of archaeological works
21. Provision of a minimum of 10% of the predicted energy requirements of the development from decentralised and renewable or low carbon sources
22. Submission of details that demonstrate that heating and cooling equipment is capable of connection to a district heating network in the future
23. Restriction of uses under the new Class E of the Use Classes Order to E(g)(i) (Offices), E(g)(ii) (Research and Development) and E(g)(iii) (industrial processes)
In order to give proper effect to the Board’s intentions and without changing the substance of the decision, authority is delegated to the Head of Planning, in consultation with the Chairman (or in their absence the Vice Chairman) of the Strategic Planning Board, to correct any technical slip or omission in the wording of the resolution, between approval of the minutes and issue of the decision notice.
Should this application be the subject of an appeal, authority be delegated to the Head of Planning in consultation with the Chairman (or in their absence the Vice Chairman) of the Strategic Planning Board to enter into a planning agreement in accordance with the S106 Town and Country Planning Act to secure the Heads of Terms for a S106 Agreement.
(During consideration of the virtual meeting, Councillor R Moreton left the virtual meeting and therefore did not vote on the application. He returned prior to consideration of the following item).