To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
(Councillor M Asquith, the Ward Councillor, Parish Councillor N Speakman, representing Ollerton with Marthall Parish Council, Jacky Slator, an objector and Amy Brighouse, representing the applicant attended the virtual meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That for the reasons set out in the report the application be approved subject to the completion of a S106 Agreement securing the following:-
- 20% Affordable Housing (i.e. 2 units as proposed), available for affordable rent.
- Provision and management of on site open space
- Contribution of £1,000 per dwelling for off site Recreation & Outdoor Sport to be directed towards Oaklands Road playing field, Ollerton for pitch improvements and informal active recreation.
And subject to the following conditions:-
1. Commencement of development (3 years)
2. Development in accordance with approved and amended plans
3. Construction of access and parking made available for use prior to first occupation
4. Landscaping scheme to be implemented in accordance with submitted scheme
5. Details of boundary treatments to be submitted, approved and implemented
6. Development shall be carried out in accordance with the Arboricultural Impact Assessment / Method Statement and Tree Protection Plan
7. Retention of retained trees
8. Details of ground levels to be submitted, approved and implemented
9. Foul and surface water drainage to be connected on separate systems
10.Scheme of surface water drainage and management plan to be submitted, approved and implemented
11. Sustainable drainage management and maintenance plan to be submitted, approved and implemented
12. Details of materials to be submitted, approved and implemented
13.Removal of permitted development rights for extensions and outbuildings
14.Development to be carried out in accordance with noise survey
15.Supplementary Phase II contaminated land investigation to be submitted and approved
16.Verification of remediated contaminated land to be submitted and approved
17.Details of bin / refuse storage to be submitted, approved and implemented prior to first occupation
18.Details of pile foundations to be submitted, approved and implemented
19.Travel Plan to promote alternative / low carbon transport options for
residents to be submitted, approved and implemented
20.Electric Vehicle Infrastructure to be provided prior to first occupation
21.Scheme of dust control to be submitted, approved and implemented
23.Obscured glazing on side elevations of upper floors
24.Accordance with Ecological Assessments
25.Nesting bird mitigation measures to be submitted, approved and implemented
26.Details of external lighting to be submitted, approved and implemented
27. Scheme of biodiversity enhancement to be submitted, approved and implemented
28. Cycle storage provided prior to first occupation
In order to give proper effect to the Committee’s intentions and without changing the substance of the decision, authority is delegated to the Head of Planning, in consultation with the Chairman (or in his absence the Vice Chairman) of Northern Planning Committee to correct any technical slip or omission in the wording of the resolution, between approval of the minutes and issue of the decision notice.
(During consideration of the application, Councillor L Braithwaite and B Murphy lost connection and therefore did not take part in the debate or vote on the application).