To consider the above planning application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
That for the reasons set out in the report and in the written and verbal update to the Board, the application be approved subject to the following conditions:-
1. Time Limit.
2. Development in accord with approved plan.
3. Submission of reserved matters.
4. Limitation on use (B1) removal of permitted development rights to other use classes.
5. A construction management plan to be submitted prior to commencement.
6. Refuse storage facilities to be provided as part of reserved matters.
7. Submission of materials.
8. Submission of a scheme at the reserved matters stage showing that 10% of the energy required is from decentralised and renewable or low carbon sources, unless it is demonstrated robustly that this is unfeasible.
9. Low emission Travel Plan.
10. Restriction of floorspace to 17,162 square metres.
11. Network Rail – trespass proof fencing details to be submitted.
12. Network Rail – details of scaffolding works within 10m of railway boundary to be submitted.
13. Network Rail – vibro-impact works risk assessment and method statement to be submitted.
14. Surface Water Drainage Scheme to be submitted.
15. Full details of ground levels, earthworks and excavations details to be submitted.
16. A sustainable drainage management and maintenance plan for the lifetime of the development to be submitted to include a preference for open water SUDS.
17. Surface Water Drainage Scheme to be submitted.
18. Foul and surface water shall be drained on separate systems.
19. Plant Noise Emission Limits in acoustic report to be implemented.
20. Electric Vehicle Charging Points.
21. Low Emission Boilers to be installed.
22. Phase II Ground Investigation Report to be submitted.
23. Contaminated land verification report to be prepared.
24. Soil to be tested prior to importation onto site.
25. Grampian condition to ensure biodiversity net gain on offsite area identified on blue line plan. Detailed Habitat Creation and Management Plan to be submitted.
26. Updated badger survey is carried out no more than 3 months prior to the commencement of works.
27. Breeding Birds survey prior to the removal of any vegetation.
28. Hedgehog Survey to be submitted prior to the removal of any vegetation.
29. Reserved matters application should be supported by details of proposed lighting scheme.
30. Any future reserved matters application to include a strategy for Incorporation of features to enhance biodiversity value of the development.
31. Any future reserved matters application to include a method statement to protect the watercourse as a wildlife corridor.
32. Scheme for the protection of retained trees to be submitted with any reserved matters application.
33. Grampian condition pedestrian/cycle infrastructure to be implemented prior to commencement of development.
34. Offsite works on Prestbury Road to be carried out as identified in transport assessment.
35. Access to the site to be provided prior to occupation.
36. Details of cycle parking facilities to be provided as part of any reserved matters application.
37. The development hereby approved shall be used as B1 and for no other purpose of the Schedule to the Town and County Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 or after 1st September 2020 shall be used as Class E (g) only, not including any other purpose in Class E of the Schedule to the Town and County Planning (Use Classes) (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2020 or in any provision equivalent to that Class in any statutory instrument revoking or re-enacting that order, with or without modification.
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board's decision (such as to delete, vary or add Conditions/informatives/planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Development Management has delegated authority to do so in consultation with the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Board's decision.