To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
(Councillor M Warren, the Ward Councillor, Town Councillor Fiona Wilson, representing Macclesfield Town Council and Andrew Taylor, the agent for the applicant attended the virtual meeting and spoke in respect of the application).
That the application be delegated to the Head of Planning, in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, to approve subject to:-
(i) receipt of a satisfactory bat survey and, if appropriate, mitigation recommendations, and
(ii) the following conditions:-
1. Time Limit
2. Development in accord with approved plans
3. Remediation Strategy Approval
4. The development hereby approved shall be carried out in accordance with the Affordable housing statement received 04.03.2020
5. Archaeological written scheme of investigation which has been submitted by the applicant and approved in writing by the local planning authority
6. Details of the reservation, storage and re-use of site soils
7. Details of levels along gravel perimeter path, details of vehicular maintenance access to SUDs area, details of regrading and contouring of the area between main Avenue, the LEAP and the canal
8. Details of Hard Landscaping for the Green Street including street furniture, planters, sculptural screens, benches and bins
9. Details of all Boundary Treatments including Fence Avenue Frontage
10.Details of Soft Landscaping (softworks ornamental planting, swales, gravel footpath, Green Street and swales
11. Site soils management plan
12. Updated final Landscape Masterplan to be submitted to include all amendments and details of landscaping located to the rear of plots 293-300
13. Landscape Phasing Plan to be submitted
14.Landscape and Habitat Management Plan to include 25 year management plan for species rich grassland area
15. Landscaping details of earthworks
16. Surface materials (including social spaces) Samples to be approved prior to commencement of construction
17. Materials (Roof and Elevational) Samples to be approved prior to commencement of construction
18. Details of cycle storage for apartments and dwellings without garages
19. Details of bin storage (required at outline stage however full details not submitted)
20. Provision of features for bats and nesting birds
21 Updated badger mitigation strategy to be submitted to include proposals to mitigate the loss of the Badger Nest identified in the January 2020 Phase One Habitat Survey
22. Nesting bird survey
23. Details of lighting to be submitted prior to installation
24. The proposed development to proceed in accordance with the recommendations to safeguard Brown Hare detailed in paragraph 5.26 of the submitted Phase One Habitat Survey prepared by CES dated January 2020
25. Submission of a method statement for the creation of species rich grassland informed by the results of soil testing
26. Safeguarding of nesting birds
27. Implementation of protective fencing measures proposed by arb impact assessment
28. Tree protection
29 Construction Specification/Method Statement 1 – Trees
30. Construction Specification/Method Statement 2 – Trees
31. Site supervision - Trees
32. Access available for use before occupation
In the event of any changes being needed to the wording of the Board's decision (such as to delete, vary or add Conditions/informatives/planning obligations or reasons for approval/refusal) prior to the decision being issued, the Head of Planning has delegated authority to do so in consultation with the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Board, provided that the changes do not exceed the substantive nature of the Board's decision.
(The virtual meeting was adjourned for a short break. During consideration of the application, Councillor J Weatherill lost connectivity. As a result she was unable to take part in the debate or vote on the application).