To receive the alignment of the 2022-23 budgets for Economy and Growth and to note or approve virements and supplementary estimates as required.
The Committee considered a report on the allocation of the approved budgets for 2022/23 to the Economy and Growth Committee.
The Finance Sub-Committee at its meeting on 2nd March 2022 had approved the allocation of the approved capital and revenue budgets, related policy proposals and earmarked reserves to each of the service committees.
Appendix C, setting out the financial reporting timetable for 2022-23, had inadvertently been omitted from the agenda and would be circulated to members of the Committee.
That the Committee
1. notes the decision of the Finance Sub-Committee to allocate the approved capital and revenue budgets, related policy proposals and earmarked reserves to the Economy and Growth Committee, as set out in Appendix A to the report;
2. notes the supplementary estimates already approved as set out in Appendix B, Tables A and B;
3. approves the supplementary estimates set out in Appendix B, Table C;
4. approves the capital budget virements set out in Appendix B, Table D; and
5. notes that the financial reporting timetable will be circulated to members of the Committee for information.