Community Governance Review Sub-Committee
Purpose of committee
To carry out a Borough-wide review of community governance arrangements for Cheshire East, to include, as follows:-
- a review of the unparished areas of Crewe in accordance with the Notice of Motion to Council on 14 October 2010.
- a review of the unparished areas of Macclesfield.
- a review of parishes in the Borough, with particular focus on areas where there is evidence that parish councils are not fully functional or not operating effectively due to a lack of parish councillors being elected; or where very small parishes exist which may benefit from a grouping arrangement to facilitate the Localism agenda;
- Councillor Gordon Baxendale
- Councillor Suzanne Brookfield
- Councillor Peter Groves
- Councillor David Marren
- Councillor Mick Warren
- Councillor Jacqueline Weatherill
Support officer: Cherry Foreman. Democratic Services Officer
Phone: 01270 686463