10/0552M-Proposed Erection of a three storey, 75no. one bed care home, Macclesfield District Hospital, Victoria Road, Macclesfield for Cannon Capital Partnership
- Meeting of Strategic Planning Board, Wednesday, 14th April, 2010 2.00 pm (Item 199.)
- View the background to item 199.
To consider the above application.
Consideration was given to the above application.
That the application for Reserved Matters be delegated to the Head of Planning and Policy, in consultation with Chairman of Strategic Planning Board and Ward Councillor W J A Arnold to approve subject the following conditions:-
1. A02RM - To comply with outline permission
2. A05RM - Time limit following approval of reserved matters
3. A01AP - Development in accord with approved plans
4. A06EX - No development involving the use of any facing materials (to be a brown Cheshire multi brick or similar) roofing materials (slate) shall take place until details of all such materials have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved detials.
5. A07EX - Sample panel of brickwork to be made available
6. A12LS - Landscaping to include details of boundary treatment
7. A15LS - Submission of type and colour of block paviours
8. A02HA - Construction of access
9. A07HA - No gates - new access
10. A01HP - Provision of car parking
11. Contaminated land
12. Surface water should not allowed to discharge to foul/combined sewer
13. Submission of materials
14. Details of the method, timing and duration of any pile driving operations connected with the construction of the developm,ent hereby approved shall be approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority prior to such works taking place and shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details.
15. No development other than permitted demolition and that required for the construction of the junction and the roundabout with the public highway and internal access roads (as approved under the outline application 09/1300M) shall take place until the junction with the public highway and the roundabout and internal acces roads have been constructed in accordance with a scheme of details which have previously been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
16. Prior to the commencement of works involving the movement of materials in bulk to or from the site, facilities shall be provided as agreed with the Local Planning Authority, to prevent the deposition of extraneous matter (mud, debris, etc) on the public highway and shall thereafter be retained and used whenever the said operations are carried out.
17. The surface water drainage system of the site of the proposed works shall be designed and constructed in accordance with one or both of the following, listed in priority.
1.Sustainable urban drainage system (SUDS)-best practise manual C523 (permeable paving) published by SIRIA.
2.Environment Agency’s Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG)3 ‘Use and design of oil separators in surface water drainage systems’
The Development shall not be occupied until the approved system/separator, or similar, has been constructed/installed ready for operation. The system/separator, or similar, shall be retained at all times thereafter and shall be maintained in accordance with best practice guidelines to the satisfaction of the Local Planning Authority. In the event that a surface water drainage system can not be implemented in accordance with the above, full details and justification for the drainage system to be implemented shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved details shall be implemented in full.
18. The hours of construction (and associated deliveries to the site) of the development hereby approved shall be restricted to 0730 to 1800 hours on Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1300 hours on Saturday, with no work at any other time including Sundays and Public Holidays.
19. The lifts on drawing ref 08-105-120 rev H (adjacent to the reception/admin room and adjacent to bedroom 23 on the ground floor, which will service the first and second floors) shall be provided prior to the first occupation of the building, unless alternative lift details are submitted to and agreed in wirting with the Local Planning Authority. The detaisl which are approved shall be carried out in full and shall be retained in accrodance with the approved details thereafter.
The following informatives were also recommended to be included:-
- This reserved matters application be submitted with reference to outline application 09/1300M. It is necessary for the applicant(s) to esnure that all pre-commencement conditions of application 09/1300M have neen discharged prior to the commencement of any works on the site.
- Attention was also drawn to the contents of the letter from United Utilities dated 23rd March 2010. The applicant/developer should seek to esnure that any statutory requirements contained in the letter are satisfied.
- Document1, item 199. PDF 299 KB
- 06091300Mclearedreportandmap, item 199. PDF 391 KB
- Appendix Two, item 199. PDF 282 KB