Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Integration
Purpose of committee
· Lead under Care Act 2014
· Adult Safeguarding: Board/CQC/CEC Quality Assurance Team
· Care and Carer Assessment (i) personalisation.
· Carer Services including: (ii) Respite Care and Short Breaks.
· Care Service Commissioning, including: (iii) Residential & Domicillary Care (iv) Disability & Sensory Impairment services (v) Mental Health & Substance
(vi) Re-ablement Services (vii) Occupational Therapy and Community Equipment (viii) Assistive Technology.
· Equality in Service Access & Delivery
· Extra Care Housing (jointly with Housing and Planning)
· Lead for Adult (19 plus) Mental Health Services and Health Promotion (in consultation with Health)
· Health and Wellbeing Board (with Children and Families and Health)
· Rural Affairs
Support officer: Cherry Foreman. Democratic Services Officer
Phone: 01270 686463