We the undersigned petition the council to save Wilmslow's Green Belt from development proposals identified within the Wilmslow Vision consultation document.
Our reasons are that the Vision consultation document does not
adequately demonstrate the following.
1. The need for additional housing in the Wilmslow area
2. The exceptional circumstances that are required to alter the existing Green Belt boundaries.
3. That all alternative brownfield sites have been fully explored.
4. That alternative use options for brownfield sites have been fully explored.
5. The agricultural merits of proposed Green Belt sites.
6. The effect on public services, particularly education and health.
7. The effect on the local environment and biodiversity
8. The impact of developments close to Wilmslow, particularly the major redevelopment of the former British Aerospace facility at Woodford.
This ePetition ran from 04/05/2012 to 31/07/2012 and has now finished.
789 people signed this ePetition.