Application for a Street Trading Consent
- Meeting of Licensing Sub-Committee, Wednesday, 29th April, 2009 10.00 am (Item 8.)
- View the reasons why item 8. is restricted
- View the background to item 8.
To consider an application for a street trading consent.
The Sub-Committee considered a report regarding an application for a street trading consent.
The Sub-Committee was informed that the application fell within the Council’s policy for determination by the Sub-Committee. Accordingly the hearing had been convened to enable the Sub-Committee to determine whether the application for a street trading consent should be granted.
The applicant attended the hearing and made representations in respect of her application.
After a full hearing of the application and in accordance with the rules of procedure, the Chairman of the Sub-Committee reported that after taking account of all of the evidence, including the applicant’s oral representations, the following course of action had been agreed.
RESOLVED – That theapplication for a street trading consent be granted, subject to the following conditions:
· Any vehicle/unit used in connection with trading from the Site should be parked on the eastern side of the lay-by at least twenty metres away from the junction with the A536.
- No trading may take place under this consent until such time as the trading unit has been inspected and approved for this purpose by an officer of the Council.